Sunday 25 January 2015

SPORTING A NEW LOOK







Jumper - French Connection
Coat - AllSaints
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Nike
Bag - Ted Baker
Necklace - Banana Republic
I don't know about any of you but January has been a very busy time at work and has sadly stopped me blogging for a while. But I'm finally back and with a brand new blog layout too, let me know what you think about it. I'm still learning how to code a few more of the sections but I definitely think it is a huge improvement.

So as well as the new look of my blog, I feel like my style has taken a slight turn, maybe a bit behind the trend but I have finally invested in a pair of Nike trainers that aren't just for the gym, I have to say they have revolutionised my life, especially in London where you do sooo much walking!

I went for a sports luxe look on Saturday, pairing my Nike trainers with my French Connection sweater, the perfect lazy outfit for roaming around London flat hunting, some exciting news to share shortly, but don't want to share too prematurely...

Hope you all had a fab weekend!





Ally J
x



SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. Great outfit :) I love your coat.
    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, so pretty. ^^
    New post is online, lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trainers! I wish I went for a more practical colour with mine, I have ridiculous bright orange ones that I can't wear day to day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your whole outfit! :)

    P.S. Followed you on GFC. Hope you can follow back ♥

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving it, the necklace looks beautiful.
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/G+..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stunning girl, love your style. Keep it up!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤
    Kisses,
    monikaozdoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sneakers! Great styling, your layout looks great.

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I'm following your lovely blog! This is a great outfit and I love your jacket! xx

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo I love this outfit, never would have thought putting a coat like that with trainers but it looks so comfy and casual

    Kathryn
    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig