Monday 27 August 2012

Circus Comes to Town!


Just a quick post today....

I wanted to show you all my circus inspired nails. Quite a simple design but I always think some of the more simpler ones are the most effective.

To create this design first use a white base coat and then layer on top various sized black triangles with a nail art pen. I used a models own nail art pen for this. And then a vola, it is literally that simple! Perfect if you need something quick but still funky for a night out.






What are some of your favourite nail art designs?



Love

Ally J

xXx




SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. nice ( I love union jack nails or nails with stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks great! You're right, somtimes (as in this case) the simplest designs are the most striking. I'd be tempted to try this in different colour combinations too :)
    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cool! i like fruit nail designs, like strawberries and water melon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this! Definitely going to try something like this. x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig