Friday 24 February 2012

LFW: Prints & Patterns


Hello everyone,

So it's finally the weekend and after what I think has definitely been a long a stressful week due to essay deadlines I cannot wait to destress at London Fashion Weekend :). Well it's just a quick post today as I happened to be browsing through some of the collections at London Fashion Week and thought you guys might like to have a look at Peter Pilotto's Spring collection. His designs are amazing and caught my eye straight away, the vibrant colours, prints and patterns create a stunning mixture which are sure to make you the centre of attention. Each outfit is a work of art and his attention to detail is incredible. Below are some of my favourites...



I especially liked this look below as I love how the colours work together and the pattern is very slimming in all the right places, which is never a bad thing. It also captures the sporty feel which is all the rage now, so if you like this look as much as me, here is how to 'get the look'.

Black long sleeve top - new look £5.99, black leather skinny belt - uponabelt.com £28, shoes - topshop £65, dress - asos £55.
Do any of you have a favourite collection from London Fashion Week? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Till next time..

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig